Combining state-of-the-art sensors with the reliability of the mobile network to bring unprecedented functionality and home safety.
Increased fire security and a better quality of life thanks to cellular IoT
Capabilities delivered by IoT have added a whole new dimension to smart devices, including smoke alarms and air quality monitoring devices. What used to be primitive equipment is now life-saving gadgets with many functionalities, making maximum use of smart sensors.
AER Smoke by LMT is a versatile two-in-one smart smoke alarm and air quality monitor.
What AER offers to its users:
- Always on & no wires, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth connection needed
- Air quality monitoring by measurement of volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Temperature and humidity level observation
- Dual wavelength optical smoke detector
- Eradicated false alarms
- Patented sensor and algorithm
- Integrated cellular and data connectivity (LTE-M, NB-IoT)
- Certification: EN 14604:2005/AC:2008
A user-centric approach with AER Smoke app
AER Smoke comes with a functional and personalized mobile app, both for Android and iOS.
End-users love the AER Smoke app for:
- User-centric design and usability
- Ability to manage several AER Smoke devices from one app
- Shared access option – add other users who will be able to follow the measurements
- Temperature and humidity thresholds
- Multi-level notification system – push notifications, texts, and calls
- Battery level monitoring
- Option to redirect notifications to, e.g., a neighbor, family member, or security company
- Access to historical data and continuous air quality observation
- Peace of mind
AER Smoke dashboard offers several benefits to potential distributors – from convenient functionalities to full GDPR compliance, as all the user data is stored in the EU.
Distributors value the AER dashboard for:
- Multi-tenant functionality
- Usage of fast, secure, and reliable cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- A versatile API with detailed documentation
- Convenient process of user and client administration
- Access to data and analytics
- Effortless device management – access to device measurements, events, configurations
- Ability to perform firmware updates
- Support from LMT whenever needed
Looking for a partnership? We're here!
Establishing a partnership with LMT is effortless. Contact us and receive a demo AER Smoke device, then sign a partnership agreement with us, and we’ll help with the rest – account creation and dashboard customization, ensuring you receive your first device batch and helping with all your questions and requests.
What our partners receive:
- Out-of-the-box IoT device and solution with integrated connectivity
- Long-term recurring revenue stream
- Broadened business portfolio and entrance into new business sectors
- Customizable solution that can be integrated into your existing systems via API
- Strong and long-term relationships with their clients
- Option to receive a white-label solution
- Pay-per-use model & low minimum order quantities
With smart features, emergency forwarding in case of fire, and the most reliable sensors on the market, you can stay safe while enjoying your best environment at home.