An off-the-shelf foundation for building cellular IoT devices, allowing you to jump straight into the soon-to-be-launched product stage.
Building IoT devices can be a complex, costly, and time-consuming process. It can take years until a working prototype is developed, and the process requires significant investments of all kinds of resources in hardware and firmware development, own cloud solution, API, mobile app development, and more.
Fast-track to launching cellular IoT products
Seeing the many pain points of developing an IoT product from scratch, LMT has created a market-ready white-label basis for IoT products – the IoT Shortcut, also known as the cellular LPWAN IoT System on Module. It is a hardware-led SaaS that enables you to launch a commercial IoT product in a few months.
This fast track also provides worldwide LTE-M/NB-IoT connectivity, API for further implementations, flexible cloud storage on AWS, and more.
Using the IoT Shortcut instead of building an IoT product from scratch offers a long list of advantages, such as:
- The developer receives a functioning foundation and can add sensors and other peripherals per their needs
- Flexible cloud storage on AWS and API for further implementations
- It’s time and cost-effective – no significant investments into R&D and years-long solution development required
- Integrated cellular and data connectivity
- Pay-as-you-use model, no hidden fees or costly subscriptions
- Access to our expertise in IoT solution development and deployment
- The solution is already certified and fully GDPR compliant, data is stored in the EU
- Scales together with your business
Embrace the power of cellular LPWAN IoT
Cellular LPWAN IoT enables complete independence and maximum flexibility. Worrying about network set-up and gateway deployment is a thing of the past, and IoT devices are always online. With it, products can be used worldwide, as they’re easy to set up, and users can expect nothing but flawless functionality thanks to the LTE-M/NB-IoT coverage.
With IoT Shortcut, innovators receive the whole package – a market-ready white-label hardware solution, firmware, cloud solution, and premium support from the LMT team.